|Title||Territory Manager – Animal Health – South West|
Territory Manager – Animal Health – South West
£35,000 – £42,500.00 basic plus Uncapped Bonus + Benefits + Car
Our client is a marketing leading animal health manufacturer; they are currently seeking Territory Manager to cover their South West Region. The ideal candidate will have sold into the equine and farming industry.
The successful candidate will work across the South West to promote, sell and provide clinical and educational support to customers.
The ideal candidate will live centrally in the territory (Somerset or Dorset, however candidates with the right background will be considered) have proven sales success and a detailed understanding of the equine and farming industry. However, candidates with proven success in medical device/pharmaceutical sales and the ability to assimilate complex clinical information will also be considered. A strong work ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport are also requirements for the role. Candidates should have strong business skills, drive and a real desire for success.
Key responsibilities & Duties:
– Achieve agreed sales targets
– Delivery of customer based activity
– Effective use of company CRM system
– Develop territory business plans
– Delivery of high standards of customer service
– Organise or support educational events
– Excellent communication skills
– Presentation skills
– Selling and Networking capabilities
– PC literate
– Self-drive & results focussed
– Problem solving & Planning skills
Training & Education:
– Relevant Animal Health/ Technical experience
– 3 years successful sales experience within technical / medical / dental arena
– Ideally will have worked within the equine and farming industry.
Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this may not always be possible. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion, however, we welcome your application for other roles you feel may be suitable.
|Type of Position||Permanent|
|Salary||£35,000 – £42,500.00 basic plus Uncapped Bonus + Benefits + Car|
Back to List of Jobs